Monday, April 23, 2012

Late Night Identity

What kind of person am I?

I am the kind of person who will sleep on the futon in the office with the cat box rather than waste the first night of sleeping on just-washed sheets by not being freshly showered.

I am the kind of person who while picking a documentary from Netflix will seriously ponder the question Do I or do I not know how the universe works? for several minutes before deciding that I indeed know quite enough about how the universe works, then pass up Stephen Hawking for Elmo.

I am the kind of person who will happily eat buttered pasta for four days in a row.

I am the kind of person who discusses Dostoevsky with her cats and ridicule their opinions.

I am the kind of person who has absolutely no business attempting to paint her own nails.

I am the kind of person who builds a semi-mannequin of herself then gets creeped out having it in the house.

I am the kind of person who spends an egregious amount of time arranging a growing collection of toy dinosaurs in front of a display of poetry.

I am the kind of person who stays up just a few minutes too late writing silly blog posts on one of her last school nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment