Friday, December 21, 2012

The end is nigh

I can't seem to find anything inspiring to say in this the holiday season. I'm in the grips of a depressing cold  and have been spending the morning kicking back ith some soup and watching the snide apocalypse posts on facebook go by.



You'd think I'd have more to say about the end of the world/
It's beautiful weather at least.
I hope if it does make its way over this evening it's a quick worlddeath. Or at least that I get taken out in the first shock. I really don't have the energy to go post-apocalyptic right now

I did just have one thing to mention and that's how unsettled/(unidentified feeling) this sign on a nearby grade school makes me. It reads in its detachable block font:

"WE PREPARE OUR CHILDREN
FOR A FUTURE
WE'LL NEVER SEE"

Um, yes? Cheers? Just don't know.


No comments:

Post a Comment