Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful Time!

I guess it's about time to be thankful for things.

I am thankful that the weather today was unbelievably beautiful, and that I was forced to spend a good prat of the day outside on a well-decorated patio.

I am thankful to have a Cajun family that sends large amounts of tasty leftovers home with me. Always.

I am thankful that I do not have children.

I am thankful to have left my serving job that was becoming a huge drain on my soul. That is, I am thankful to have the resources to be able to do this sort of thing and continue my education while maintaining my current standard of living.

With that being said, I am thankful that I also have a potential copy-editing type job on the horizon.

I am thankful that there are only a couple of weeks left in the semester, and I am (almost, pretty much) caught up with all my work.

Also thankful I only have one semester left after this.

I am thankful that my loving, handsome, wonderful boyfriend is home for the week, and that when I fall asleep at night and wake up in the morning, he is there next to me--as things should be.

And of course, I am so thankful to have friends and family who not only love me, but who take genuine interest in my well-being and who are generally awesome, fun-to-be-around, intelligent, caring people!

So....Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment